2009年6月8日星期一

陳燕梅老師

推介日期:10th June, 2009
推介老師:陳燕梅老師
推介書籍:My Big Science Book
作者:Simon Mugford
書籍簡介 / 讀後感:
In the first term I introduced a fiction to you. Have you read “The time tripper” yet? In this term, I would like to draw your attention to a non-fiction book about science. The experiments in this book introduce you simple scientific concepts and arouse your interest in exploring and questioning the world around you. You can even try doing those simple experiments with your friends. The sections I like most are bridge shapes and bottle tornado.

Boys and girls, you are going to have a long summer vacation. Reading is fun. I highly recommend this book to all of you. Buy or borrow a copy for yourself or your friends. You will enjoy reading it yourselves and trying out the experiments with your friends. Begin your journey of being a scientist. Remember that safety always comes first. Tell me your experience after your holidays. Wish you good luck and have lots of fun!

沒有留言:

發佈留言